A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

33 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Yeah workday + most ps are for showing in the evening so there is less room for walk ups. 

Agree. I calculated that PS were less today making more room for walkups.

But it has slowed down and 300 by 9pm looks tough unless it pops which is unlikely

Spoiler post is deleted on main Avengers End Game thread from page 573. However several viewed (I missed it by 5 seconds). Be advised if you are truly concerned about spoilers I'm not sure any thread is safe from trolls so be careful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Spoiler post is deleted on main Avengers End Game thread from page 573. However several viewed (I missed it by 5 seconds). Be advised if you are truly concerned about spoilers I'm not sure any thread is safe from trolls so be careful.

Who was it? A new user he must be permanently banned 👿

7 minutes ago, Nero said:

Who was it? A new user he must be permanently banned 👿

Not a new user technically. An old douchebag by the name of Jessie who I hope gets worse in life, created a new account. I hope he was IP banned but that can be easily circumvented. I advice people to be very cautious until they see the movie. Use spoiler blockers if on desktop. Otherwise stay off the forum and social media until they see the movie

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Not a new user technically. An old douchebag by the name of Jessie who I hope gets worse in life, created a new account. I hope he was IP banned but that can be easily circumvented. I advice people to be very cautious until they see the movie. Use spoiler blockers if on desktop. Otherwise stay off the forum and social media until they see the movie

I am on mobile so it's even hard for me to avoid it. Thank god I was away else I would have definitely seen it... But man how can you live a life by stealing other people's joy. F**k that guy