A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

2 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

So what kind of total in China? Can it get to $800 million USD? 

Total? Maybe $600m if everything hits properly. More likely it's $525-$550m.

Edited by VenomXXR
  • Like 1

I’m new here, but do you guys think that the Maoyan score could finish at like 9.5 eventually. Rn the number of 1 stars seems very disproportional. I feel like when it reaches 1 million plus ratings the review bombing will only account for 1 percent of its scores. I think if there was no review bombing at all it would be at a 9.4 easily. 

29 minutes ago, CGLShark99 said:

I’m new here, but do you guys think that the Maoyan score could finish at like 9.5 eventually. Rn the number of 1 stars seems very disproportional. I feel like when it reaches 1 million plus ratings the review bombing will only account for 1 percent of its scores. I think if there was no review bombing at all it would be at a 9.4 easily. 

IW started at 8.6 and finished with 9.0. For Endgame, 9.2 or 9.4, it doesn't really matter anymore. It's great WOM throughout already.