baumer

Jane Got a Gun (Portman/McGregor) | February 2016 sometime | Weinstein is actually going to release it (maybe).

Is this a rhetorical question? ;)

Well she's never projected an overtly sexy image. She's always been the girl next door type. I've become a big fan of Natalie over the years and have enjoyed her work. She is just so adorable. She is gorgeous and talented but to me she's never been in the "hot" conversation when it comes to these stars.

Well she's never projected an overtly sexy image. She's always been the girl next door type. I've become a big fan of Natalie over the years and have enjoyed her work. She is just so adorable. She is gorgeous and talented but to me she's never been in the "hot" conversation when it comes to these stars.

I can sort of see where you are coming from, but she was always hot to me. The movie Closer confirmed that idea to me ;) Edited by 75live

I can sort of see where you are coming from, but she was always hot to me. The movie Closer confirmed that idea to me ;)

I was gonna say Closer was her most sexy role. I guess my point is that she never went out of her way to be "that sexy girl" or was cast in roles that created that image. Movies like Anywhere but here, Beautiful Girls, Where there heart is kind of reinforces that. But that's not to say it doesn't stop guys from finding her hot.

I was gonna say Closer was her most sexy role. I guess my point is that she never went out of her way to be "that sexy girl" or was cast in roles that created that image. Movies like Anywhere but here, Beautiful Girls, Where there heart is kind of reinforces that. But that's not to say it doesn't stop guys from finding her hot.

I get what you mean :)

I would say lactating breasts. She just had a baby.

"Lactating breasts" don't look like that lmao. Come on, you just need to look at all her candids since her pregnancy to know that she's getting "help" in these on set pics. Trust, it's a push up bra. I don't think men understand just how amazingly they work.

"Lactating breasts" don't look like that lmao. Come on, you just need to look at all her candids since her pregnancy to know that she's getting "help" in these on set pics. Trust, it's a push up bra. I don't think men understand just how amazingly they work.

I don't know. Haven't really looked at all of the photos that closely. I was just guessing since she just had a baby. But yeah, push up bras certainly do work miracles not that I've ever worn one, lol.

Just finished reading the script. They must have really changed up the husband character if Chris Pine is being considered for that part...

Where did you find it? PM please?

That s what I tried to explain in an earlier post.She also had one in Thor.