Gopher

Weekend Estimates starting pg 10

Let them, its Darwinism, which is pretty ironic really given that most of them are religious nuts and probably dont even believe in it.

Darwinism and the word "believe" don't belong to each other I am sorry.

I saw a picture of this in pic/gif thread but Mayan calender didn't account for leap days so end of world should've happened a few months ago...

Doesn't matter. Let the legend live!!!!

THe end of the world will happen because TH will make 7m on OW in North america.It s common knowledge really.

And some LOTR loonie will steal dozens of nuclear bombs and detonate them all over the world..... probably ShawnMR. :P Edited by Fake

It was re-released in China in 3D last weekend. Maybe Sony is secretly giving it a limited release in America on December 20 :PI am going to watch 2012 on January 1, 2013 :lol:

Edited by CJohn

I just came back from Killing Them Softly. It was alright. I mean, I wont see it again, but it didn't feel like I was wasting my time.

One thing that seemed clear was that a lot had been cut out. There were characters that were made up to be really big who didn't do anything important, and characters that had been in one scene with barely any dialogue that were then made up to be hugely important. Poor Ray Liotta was there only to get his ass whooped.

The constant use of Obama's speeches felt cryptic to me, but someone smarter than me can probably find meaning behind them.

On other words, a decent if a bit meaningless film