Taylor

Tuesday Numbers (ERC) - Skyfall #1

Everything about Bond's run and gross is shocking. It could get pulled from theaters right now and its gross would still be shocking.

Which means Bond (2)4 has a legit chance at being even bigger. For nothing else than the momentum of Skyfall and popularity of Craig's Bond. Edited by filmnerdjamie
  • Like 1

Everything about Bond's run and gross is shocking. It could get pulled from theaters right now and its gross would still be shocking.

I just realized that. 250m is insane for a Bond movie... that's still going to be playing for another month or so.
  • Like 1

Was it promoted like this?I thought the 50th anniversary was the main angle.

Idk..it is just what a lot of people told me. My mom hates the new Bond movies but she said she went to see this because it was the final Bond.

• Founder / Operator

Which means Bond (2)4 has a legit chance at being even bigger. For nothing else than the momentum of Skyfall and popularity of Craig's Bond.

Definitely overseas. Not sure this is something we'll see domestically again for a very long time. Unless, of course, they deliver another masterpiece next time (because we know it'll open big). I really hope they do. Edited by ShawnMR

Idk..it is just what a lot of people told me. My mom hates the new Bond movies but she said she went to see this because it was the final Bond.

I never heard that, but maybe somewhere it was marketed that way