Taylor

Tuesday Numbers (ERC) - Skyfall #1

That was cool.For a second, i even thought they would give us the new title as an exclusive thing! lolNext titles were given after credits ending in late 70/ early 80 Bond i believe.

Yup. Though after SW was released and became a global phenomenon, they ignored the end credit title release for "For your eyes only" at the end the spy who loved me and made Moonraker instead... too bad moonraker was one of the worst bond films ever.

Yup. Though after SW was released and became a global phenomenon, they ignored the end credit title release for "For your eyes only" at the end the spy who loved me and made Moonraker instead... too bad moonraker was one of the worst bond films ever.

The end of Octopussy also listed the next Bond film as "From a View to a Kill", after Ian Fleming's short story. As you know, they soon dropped the "From" from the film's title. I guess they figured that since two out of their last three end credits had been wrong that there was no point in continuing to list the title of the next film. Otherwise, GoldenEye would have listed "Tomorrow Never Lies" as the next Bond film.

Lincoln will expand this weekend?#1 of weekend?

Doubt an expansion will help it too much now. It's been in enough theatres that anyone who wants to see it already can see it. Might have a bit of a muffled drop though. I'm thinking Skyfall #1. ROTG #2. BD2 and Licoln fight it out for 3 and 4.