Taylor

Tuesday Numbers (ERC) - Skyfall #1

Definitely overseas. Not sure this is something we'll see domestically again for a very long time. Unless, of course, they deliver another masterpiece next time (because we know it'll open big). I really hope they do.

Rival studios will give the next one more breathing room than usual come November 2014. Envision another Thunderball. All the hype and commercial success because Goldfinger was so huge/popular. Even though it sucked.

Bond doing more than twice Bourne?

Hmm why not. :)But Damon's shadow (or no-shadow because no-body in this case) was always on BourneLegacy.Twilight finale numbers were already written with a glowing golden marker.

• Founder / Operator

Rival studios will give the next one more breathing room than usual come November 2014. Envision another Thunderball. All the hype and commercial success because Goldfinger was so huge/popular. Even though it sucked.

Maybe, but the movie still has to satisfy or it'll fall like a rock (like QoS did). We'll see. But it already has to contend with Mockingjay Part 1 that month which should prove more formidable than Breaking Dawn...

Um... the end of the movie literally says "JAMES BOND WILL RETURN" so IDK about that. :lol:

Well, obviously. You'd be surprised by how many people don't pay attention though. :P

You didn't just say what I think you just said...

Think he was referring to Thunderball. ;)

Definitely overseas. Not sure this is something we'll see domestically again for a very long time. Unless, of course, they deliver another masterpiece next time (because we know it'll open big). I really hope they do.

Pretty sure there will be a Bond 24 over 300M thread. OS could be #1 for the year, would be #1 without TF4 and THIII.

Bond 24 Director Wishlist

Sam Mendes

Neil Blokamp

Joe Carnahan

Alan Taylor

Phil Lord and Chris Miller

Um... the end of the movie literally says "JAMES BOND WILL RETURN" so IDK about that. :lol:

That was cool.For a second, i even thought they would give us the new title as an exclusive thing! lolNext titles were given after credits ending in late 70/ early 80 Bond i believe.
  • Like 1

• Founder / Operator

Pretty sure there will be a Bond 24 over 300M thread. OS could be #1 for the year, would be #1 without TF4 and THIII.

Bond 24 Director Wishlist

Sam Mendes

Neil Blokamp

Joe Carnahan

Alan Taylor

Phil Lord and Chris Miller

I'd like to see Rian Johnson take a crack at it eventually.

• Founder / Operator

I'm thinking someone like Tom Hooper for Bond (2)4. Continue in the path of the auteur, Oscar-winning director.

That could work too, but I'd like to see a bit more of his work first personally. I'm sure Les Mis won't disappoint.

Yeah, the James Bond Will Return thing is nothing new. They even had it at the end of the credits in the GoldenEye videogame...PS - Thunderball's fun as long as you fast forward the underwater scenes... which is quite a lot of the film.

Edited by Hatebox