lilmac

Most overrated films of 2012

The Avengers - I loved Iron Man, and thank god for RDJ as he made the film for me. But the plot was nothing special, predictable. Villain threatens to destroy Earth, they assemble the Avengers, they win, a near death experience, film ends. Then again, I did go into the film with very high expectations. The Hobbit - OK movie, just people hyped it up way too much and kept making bizarre predictions. 21 Jump Street - Had a few laughs, but it wasn't enough.

How is Ted overrated??? it's arguably the funniest movie of the summer. Im guessing people say it's overrated either because they didn't expect it to break out or they are too 'proper' for the offensive humour it offers, even though it advertised itself as exactly what it was. The Avengers isn't overrated because no-one outside of the internet thinks of it as a masterpiece, they think of it has superhero mayhem with humour and a lot of fun, and it is.Also no-one outside of the interent thinks TDKR is a masterpice, they think of it as a good dissapointment.Basically, TDKR is the most overrated movie on this site judging from what i see, and THG is the most overrated movie with the GA. I mean 400m? seriously?? The games were a complete bore and it only earned the money it did because of teenage girls. The book worked so well as a shocker, strong violence was needed for this movie to have the effect it should have had but the studio obviously preffered more cash to a great product and they knew the twiligh crowd would come pouring in for this piece of shit.

Edited by Jessie

How is Ted overrated??? it's arguably the funniest movie of the summer. Im guessing people say it's overrated either because they didn't expect it to break out or they are too 'proper' for the offensive humour it offers, even though it advertised itself as exactly what it was.

Or maybe we just didn't like it?

Ironically the film that actually were all well loved by audiences are the over rated ones...Means they were great films but over performed and beat films that people thought were better...I think Skyfall and TA did better then expected but they did so because they delievered...