lilmac

Most overrated films of 2012

The Dark Knight Rises - I liked it, but it really felt like something was missing when I watched this. Memento, Inception, and TDK have all held up better for me.Ted - Seth McFarlane is hit and miss to me, and this movie was full of misses, IMHO.Skyfall - It's really good, but not OMG AMAZING!!!

• Like 2

Woman in Black- Not scary at allTitanic 3D- Self explanatoryParaNorman- AverageCloud Atlas- Overly long, boring, and confusing.Looper- Average sci-fi nothing specialLincoln- Boring as hell

Edited by Andrew the Alien

Avengers, easily. Very little emotional investment and the villain plot was pretty cookie cutter.Amazing Spider-Man. Lots of story issues and an unlikeable protagonist. Gwen Stacy was the only good thing about it for me.Hotel Transylvania. Watchable, but not one of the better animated films this year.Cabin in the Woods: clever twists but with stock characters who are mostly unlikeable.