lilmac

Most overrated films of 2012

The Dark Knight Rises - I liked it, but it really felt like something was missing when I watched this. Memento, Inception, and TDK have all held up better for me.Ted - Seth McFarlane is hit and miss to me, and this movie was full of misses, IMHO.Skyfall - It's really good, but not OMG AMAZING!!!

Agree with all three of these. I liked Ted and Skyfall, but the love they get from seemingly everyone is confusing to me. TDKR of course I don't get the love for at all.
  • Like 1

TDKR was hugely disappointing to me, far, far below BB and TDK in terms of quality.Skyfall was good to very good, but it's reputation and success is baffling.Even a mixed response to Prometheus is flattering.Seth McFarlame is just not funny to me, and Ted was no exception.Looper has absolutely no repeat value.

From the big movies has to be TED. Very dissapointed. A few laughs but nothing there to justify the biggest comedy movie of all time.Prometheus. When i was watching it i enjoyed it but once i left the theater it dawned on me that it was pretty empty