CJohn

Monday Numbers | The Hobbit - 6.95M | Django Unchained - 5.2M

Oh my he really looks different joel! Fishnets I disagree about elijah I thought he looked the same, all the oldies actually good job makeup crew, can't wait to see legolas :) . As for leo he's the ultimate baby face actor,I love how he's constantly trying to look older with beard and stuff lucky for him he's an amazing actor so its not an inevitable curse for him , others aren't as lucky! Very happy hobbit still doing great at the top! Go hobbit!

if that happened, not only Internet but the world would explode and implode at the same time.

Only thing more incendiary is if Chuck Norris was cast in a Nolan directed Star Wars film.

Surprise, surprise, Hobbit lovers Ric and Tele are fanboys of Schmlatz Horse too. Figures. :P

Didn't love Hobbit. Gave it a B. I just don't think that the hate on it is all that fair. And, I find it weird that I loved War Horse, but really really really didn't like Lincoln.

Cameron made more money with Avatar than Spielberg with his last 7 movies!

cameron is the best hollywood filmmaker ever. spielberg and then daylight, nolan are after box office wisecameron made epics titanic,avatar, aliens, terminator 2, terminator, true lies. these films revenues and dvd sales total up in the multibillions inflation adjusted .camerons best film to date remains aliens and then closely followed by t2 Edited by Halba
  • Like 1