Elessar

Weekend Estimates (Jan 4-6 2013)

Sorry CJohn, but I'm not watching Perks today. Watching TDKR again kinda sucked the juice out of me (its a very long movie), and I also have to write an essay about evolution for tomorrow.

Oh, that's easy, just pretend that you are a creationist, should be a very short essay. Edited by Poseidon
  • Like 2

Yep the competition ahead for DU is going to be big. It will surely do great numbers and have good total but those won't be as excellent as they need to be for $200m. If it somehow wins BP then there is a very good chance otherwise I see it topping out at $170m as of now. Plus it is behaving as a blockbuster movie with big mainstream appeal so the Oscar boost won't be big with just nominations.

Oh, that's easy, just pretend that you are a creationist, should be a very short essay.

:lol: I'm not sure if that would work.I'm a fast writer, though, and I have a fridge full of Red Bull, so I might watch the movie and then scratch something together for the essay

Django has leaked online, in perfect quality and has so far been downloaded 128,000 times. Surely this could effect international grosses?Same with The Impossible, Hitchcock and Zero Dark Thirty. All screeners for awards I'm guessing. Shame though, hate piracy.

• Like 1

Django has leaked online, in perfect quality and has so far been downloaded 128,000 times. Surely this could effect international grosses?Same with The Impossible, Hitchcock and Zero Dark Thirty. All screeners for awards I'm guessing. Shame though, hate piracy.

That simply sucks... It's all over the internet already, so I don't think the studio will be able to act on every single site.