The Movie Man

Movies that you have watched the most times in your life? With the # of times!

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy in recent years with about 20 views including theatrical and Blu-RayDevil Wears Prada is a really popular one as well, probably in excess of 30 times. Citizen Kane I've seen about 10 times, and probably similar for 2001 a space odyssey as well.

Oh gosh. I've probably seen Forrest Gump at least 20 times in its entirety. I watched Magnolia 5 times last year alone (almost watched it last week again.) other than that, I know I've seen wicker park about 7 times (I was obsessed with it in high school) and TDK about 9 times. Gladiator's about 5-6 and tdkr's at 4 already.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy in recent years with about 20 views including theatrical and Blu-RayDevil Wears Prada is a really popular one as well, probably in excess of 30 times. Citizen Kane I've seen about 10 times, and probably similar for 2001 a space odyssey as well.

What a boring choice of films, especially Tinker, I could barely sit through it once. Edited by Jessie

Star Wars a New Hope; I'm not sure how many times, but I know it has been over 20 at the very least.Other movies that I have watched many times are: The Rock, The Curse of the Black Pearl, Star Trek (2009), and Transformers.edit: and Tombstone :)

Edited by Punishment

When people watch a movie so many times, 20, 50, 100 but really just 10+ times, I can almost envision the movie and the words, in my head without even having to see the movie.

Can anyone else do this?????????????

JAWS: more than 500...not kiddingWhen I first got JAWS on VHS in highschool, I watched it every night for two year when i went to bed. If I had to guess I'd say I've seen it more than 600 times. But I really don't know for sure.

• Like 1

JAWS: more than 500...not kiddingWhen I first got JAWS on VHS in highschool, I watched it every night for two year when i went to bed. If I had to guess I'd say I've seen it more than 600 times. But I really don't know for sure.

well every night for 2 years is 730 times > 365 + 365...but the question I am curious about is, how many times have you watched Jaws since high school? As that is now over 20 years ago.