The Movie Man

Movies that you have watched the most times in your life? With the # of times!

When people watch a movie so many times, 20, 50, 100 but really just 10+ times, I can almost envision the movie and the words, in my head without even having to see the movie.

Can anyone else do this?????????????

Yes with independence say, I've seen it over 50 times

well every night for 2 years is 730 times > 365 + 365...but the question I am curious about is, how many times have you watched Jaws since high school? As that is now over 20 years ago.

Maybe another 25-50 times.

Seen Independence Day at least 25 timesJurassic Park- At least 20 timesThe Dark knight- At least 8 timesForrest Gump- At least 10 timesRevenge of the Sith- At least 7 timesBack to the Future- at least 15 timesLOTR trilogy- every movie at least 7 timesBatman Begins- at least 8 timesSpider man 1 & 2- at least 9 times eachInception- 6 timesDumb & Dumber- at least 20 times

• Like 1

It's a Wonderful Life - maybe 25 timesMiracle on 34th Street - 25Christmas Carol/Scrooge - 25 TimesHave to think hard for a non holiday movie that is at 25 but I have watched parts of movies many time. Mainly cause I grew up with cable and vcr and not todays dvds.

Hot Shots 2, Naked Gun 1 and 2 and Spaceballs all probably 50+Avengers 30+Terminator 2 about 30+Jurassic Park ???X2 about 15+Iron Man 10+I have seen JP a lot, since it came out during my I-love-dinosaurs phase and my father, somehow, managed to get his hands on a pirated VHS while the movie was still in theaters. Quality was crap but I remember popping it into the video machine every day after I came home from school for about six months.

Edited by Wadey Wilsoney

This question is pretty tough to answer, because when I was a kid, I could watch movies many, many, many times and not get bored. Since I've gotten older, I rarely watch films more than three times. But in my lifetime, I'm pretty sure I've seen Episode IV-VI over 100 times each. Jurassic Park and Independence Day are up there in a big way, too, as is Raiders of the Lost Ark. Recently, the most frequently would be the four times I've seen TDK and TDKR, as well as the Departed. I inexplicably saw MIB 3 three times in theaters this year.

• Like 1

I'm weird and I'll go through a stage where I'll watch movie heaps of times in three months, then get over it and become obsessed with watching a new movie.Last year I watched The Social Network, Wall-E, American Beauty, Fight Club and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind at least ten times. I watched Titanic everyday for a month in 2008.