Ezen Baklattan

BOF's 15 Best Films Of 2012. (TDKR Tribute On Pg. 19!)

To my fellow TDKR dislikers:To be fair, this was a poll done by the BOC masses. We may not like the result but it was done fairly and to them, the best film of the year is TDKR. We don't have to like it, but we should respect that it was chosen by our peers. Let's not bash each other for a difference of opinion. There are other threads for that. :)

• Like 3

To my fellow TDKR dislikers:To be fair, this was a poll done by the BOC masses. We may not like the result but it was done fairly and to them, the best film of the year is TDKR. We don't have to like it, but we should respect that it was chosen by our peers. Let's not bash each other for a difference of opinion. There are other threads for that. :)

Well, I didn't even know there was a BOC's best films of 2012 poll going on. I would have voted then but since it was a no contest...

I don't know it feels so insecure for some here they need to reassert "facts and figures" as why TDKR has to be the most revered movie of 2012 (Of all time). Yeah, we got it since july (at least), y'all love it and each time some people dare to say they don't, you need to show how wrong and ridiculous their opinions are because y'all love it adding this poll as "facts and figures" now for the entire generation coming fearing somewhat TDKR is not unanimously praised here (Newsflash: No movie is and that's fine, no need to throw a hissy fit)...Shall we move on now?

Edited by dashrendar44

Well, I didn't even know there was a BOC's best films of 2012 poll going on. I would have voted but since it was a no contest...

Not quite no contest. It seems, going by the points system that one list w/ either Skyfall or Django near the top that didn't have DKR on it could've changed the outcome.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

Yeah, it doesn't have a bad reputation at this site, that's why we have a thread titled "Why Do People Dislike TDKR??" :rofl: 

that thread was directed at people like you to understand what aspects of the movie you hated. And to be honest with all the arguments you guys put forward, 90% of them were weak and pathetic.

that thread was directed at people like you to understand what aspects of the movie you hated. And to be honest with all the arguments you guys put forward, 90% of them were weak and pathetic.

It was the arguments that movie deserved and no one could answer 90% of them in a rational way.

"He's the goddamn Batman" is not a rational response.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

Then the folks responsible for the HONEST TRAILER of TDKR must've been wrong to cause they pointed out the same things we did prior to them posting that video.. In the end, the only one's who really saw this movie multiple times were in fact Nolan worshippers to convince themselves the movie was really THAT good, to help them sleep better at night and ignore threads titled "Why Do People Dislike TDKR??"  :hi5: 

as i said...pathetic