riczhang

85th Academy Awards Ceremony Thread SADNESS

LOOOOL was Lee really that hungry?

Posted Image

Not sure if they have these outside of California. But this is from In and Out. Kindof like Five Guys but alittle bit cheaper.

Great Burgers Fries and Shakes.

Ps. Guess he preferred this over Wolfgang Picks Food.

Not sure if they have these outside of California. But this is from In and Out. Kindof like Five Guys but alittle bit cheaper.Great Burgers Fries and Shakes.Ps. Guess he preferred this over Wolfgang Picks Food.

:lol: He might not if he could actually eat any of Puck's Food. They've decided in recent years to make everything like bite sized and host it like a cocktail party. The complaint amongst some is that after a 5+ hour ordeal with the red carpet+ceremony everyone's famished and that type of dining doesn't fill anyone up. 

jack nevada wasnt expecting anything from you like regret  and druv10 if you say so , like i said i had read one too many negative mocking comments and yours didnt strike me in anyway as concerned empathy.

at least i put it out there what was really wrong with her, 

i'm over it, i guess i let off some steam and the lid is tightly sealed once again on the subject of kristen stewart by me on this site!

it takes a lot to rile me up in real life, for me to reach point where i blow up and let people who annoy me or whatever have it...i have a natural inclination for diplomacy and multiple attempts at diffusing a hostile situation, i have a low threshold for patience with people who think violence and vulgarity(physical or verbal) are their only option in life but to each their own i guess

• Like 1

Even more inexplicable is the hate for Ane Hathaway. I think the simple explanation is that soft misogyny is ingrained in a lot of people. People hated Anne Hathaway because she came across as too ambitious and too driven to win the award. Most people don't like drive and ambition in women.

Edit - I really didn't get the problem with Kristen Stewart at the Oscars. She was on the stage for 30 seconds and she did ok. I mean, Paul Rudd was worse and no one is trashing him. Of course, she never smiles but that's ok too. There are male actors like that. Phoenix is an obvious example. Harrison Ford used to be a lot worse. Let people be who they are. These things won't be fun if all actors and actresses acted exactly the same all the time.

Edited by TLK
  • Like 2

Even more inexplicable is the hate for Ane Hathaway. I think the simple explanation is that soft misogyny is ingrained in a lot of people. People hate Anne Hathaway because she came across as too ambitious and too driven to win the award. Most people don't like drive and ambition in people.

I never jumped on the Hathaway hate-train, cause i think she really deserved the award and i usually try to separate the performance and the person

Even more inexplicable is the hate for Ane Hathaway. I think the simple explanation is that soft misogyny is ingrained in a lot of people. People hated Anne Hathaway because she came across as too ambitious and too driven to win the award. Most people don't like drive and ambition in women.

Is "woman ambition" equal to a self-pity campaign ("Oh gosh I had to starve myself for months and cut my hair to seek the darkness inside me, please pity me, I don't have any real confidence. GIMME DAT OSCAH!") that reeks desperation and try-hard mentality of a crazy manic theater girl in every single interviews leading to the awards ceremony for 4 months, yes, there are plenty of leggit reasons to express some annoyed comments toward her.

Saying ankward rehearsed bullshit like using a Golden Globes for supporting actress as a "weapon against self-doubt", please...

Edited by dashrendar44