The Japanese trailer was good! I love the score, it heightens the threat and excitement! Too bad I have to wait for August for this movie to come out here :(

Same here. But Pixar movies that are not sequels are always released in August here...

The japanese Trailer advertises virtually a completely different movie, than the US/International trailer. The japanese trailer feels like a mix of classic Disney and a Miyazaki-movie, in a very positive way. Its mystical touch makes the movie so much more interesting than that best-of-gag-trailer we got.

I think it started with "Tangled". After "The Princess and the Frog" failed to become the success everybody hoped for, they went away from the princess-thing and focused more on fun than on adventure. And it worked as we all know today and they are probably doing it again with "Frozen" if it works for "Brave"

It's okay with me, as long as the final movie is indeed the classic Pixar-Adventure the japanese trailer hints at, if it's the gag-driven movie the US-trailer shows, it's time to get concerned regarding creativity and quality of future Pixar-movies.

Edited by Poseidon

EURO 12. That is why it is crazy.

But Euro isn't in Your contry. ;p So I don't thinks it's that powerfull reason to delay, unless Portugals are really, really maniac-football fans. ;)

REALLY anticipating this...but I went on IMBD and checked out what the Directors/Writers past films were like and TBH I'm not impressed.

Who cares about names, when it's going to be a Pixar movie? : ) When they started, they don't have impressive pasts, exactly with those new people, who are making Brave.