RichWS

Friday Numbers

She is in a Brad Pitt movie this year, right? 

LOL, I totally forgot Pitt is in 12 Years Slave which is called Fassy movie here and on ADF. Yes, Lil Q is in it too but those who read the script think Chiwetel and Fassy are main baits. Didn`t say anything about her.

It's already out on DVD.

Damn, with how it's been rolling the dollars I thought it wasn't out. That's how impressive the movie was and the transformation from Gigli to superstardom again for Ben.

LOL, I totally forgot Pitt is in 12 Years Slave which is called Fassy movie here and on ADF. Yes, Lil Q is in it too but those who read the script think Chiwetel and Fassy are main baits. Didn`t say anything about her.

Is Annie a remake from 1982 musical?

We are all meant for something and what you might contribute to the world one day could be far more important to the inhabitants of it than hers, so head up and march forward.

Thanks just does not feel like it teaching a load of 9 year olds in east london lol!

Not just because I live here, but I personally think TIFF is more important (not bigger or more [prestigious) for many films. A lot of Oscar films really make a giant footprint here, not something you can say about Cannes as much now.

TIFF is most important for Oscars, but I think Cannes is the most prestigious and important overall much more so than TIFF. Everything about Cannes is glamorous, the purpose built venue, the stars, the locale, the films, and etc. And Cannes has more name recognition as well, most people if they know one festival it'd be Cannes. The Palme D'or carries the most weight.

Nice rebound for Jack. Still a disaster though. 

Poor 21 and over. Deserved better. 

:rofl: @ phantom! Oogieloves would be proud! 

SLP only 15M away from what I predicted for it in October! :shades: