Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Can someone just confirm or deny if this is true about the identity of Theon's capturers. Is he being tortured by

House Bolton

Yes.  By Bolton's bastard.  Although the plot line is far more involved in the book.

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1

It appears it will be in the 5th week that the certain event will happen that will make viewers go nuts.

If you mean what I think you mean by "the certain event" then you're incorrect, that's not happening until later. That said, all indications are that "a certain event" we expect to happen in Episode 5 will definitely make non-readers a bit nuts.

Based on what we know about Episode 5, these are things readers are confident will happen (BOOK SPOILERS DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE):

Beric and the Hound have their duel with Beric's flaming sword and Beric is resurrected by Thoros of Myr

Jon and Ygritte get it on in the cave

Unclear whether Dany's Dragon Assault on Astapor will be in Episode 4 or this one, but more indications are of it being in Episode 4

I can't wait to start reading the books. Finishing my current book is a chore because I'm so highly anticipating reading ASOIAF series.

Plus the current book I'm reading sucks. It's a memoir of a young meth-heroin addict, and the first half of the book was about his drug shenanigans and really entertaining but now he's in the 12 step program and I want to gouge my eyes out. How can he go on about this for 150 pages???

Edited by aDIM

I can't wait to start reading the books. Finishing my current book is a chore because I'm so highly anticipating reading ASOIAF series.

Plus the current book I'm reading sucks. It's a memoir of a young meth-heroin addict, and the first half of the book was about his drug shenanigans and really entertaining but now he's in the 12 step program and I want to gouge my eyes out. How can he go on about this for 150 pages???

Take it outside and burn it.  Then start reading A Game of Thrones.

• Like 3

I think some of the best moments in the series are the supernatural elements...

Really adds a sense of grand wonder to the film...

Were it be the birth of the Dragons in the end of Season 1 and the Shadow Assassain and the Others on the March in Season 2.