Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

feast isnt bad, its just very tedious ,because you just wonder the whole time what's going with your fav characters who either get little to no exposure in it and you can't skip so in order to get there you have to cross here and some new characters aren't that bad on a 2nd reading

and your ultimate reward is to join the throngs of fans twiddling their thumbs waiting for the next book , or wringing their hands/pulling their hair in agony at how long it might be until then :)

marathoning season 2 right now ! what else to do until tonight plus its raining anyway

I struggled through feast and then didn't really get into it again until about halfway through ADWD. The word bloated comes to mind. I hope he finds a bit more focus with the final 2 books.

very solid premiere. excellent production values. one true highlight scene already(Tyrion Tywin). Also, I won the season two DVD, GOT cards, and posters of Robb and my future wife Dany at the watch party. Score.

• Like 1

Holy fucking nipples! Awesome premiere. Tywin/Tyrion scene was the highlight as was the Tyrion/Cersei aka bitch scene. She goes you are only half as clever as you think you are and he goes that still makes me more clever than you. LMFAO I died.Can't wait until next week! :-)

Perfect setup episode. Loved the Tywin/Tyrion scene and the Wildling camp and both Margaery scenes. Astapor was great as well. Glad they didn't bother with Ser Barristan's cover identity at all.

Have to agree. I was wondering how they would handle Whitebeard. It wouldn't have worked in the visual medium.

Great episode. Easily my fav show on tv. But arya better be on next week ep :)

Have you read the books?The CGI was excellent. The giant looked very good. If a TV show can manage a decent giant what the fuck is wrong with the people behind Jack and the Beanstalk.
  • Like 3

Have to agree. I was wondering how they would handle Whitebeard. It wouldn't have worked in the visual medium. Have you read the books?The CGI was excellent. The giant looked very good. If a TV show can manage a decent giant what the fuck is wrong with the people behind Jack and the Beanstalk.

Nope I haven't.