Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

8.5/10 episodeI was looking forward to a certain characters head cut off and instead got a poisoning. Smh

He didn't deserve anything as quick, clean or honorable as a beheading.And that, my Unsullied friends, is what we call the

Purple Wedding

Edited by House Cozmees of Everdeen
  • Like 3

I think this episode will really be popular with the non book readers...

However, Yikes a certain someone seem pisssed. 

Are they going to reveal soon who is at fault or they going for the "who killed JR" angle 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Lol the most elequant diss I heard in a while 

"In some places, the highborn frown on those of low birth. In other places, the rape and murder of women and children is considered distasteful. What a fortunate thing for you, former Queen Regentthat your daughter Myrcella has been sent to live in the latter sort of place."

Oberyn is quite a cool character. 

• Like 3

Is anyone else slayed by Rains of Castemere in the credits?! The symmetry!! :wub:

IMO, it would've been better suited if 

"Rains of Castamere" played for the Tywin murder episode. Also, kind of disappointed it wasn't revealed or hinted more strongly that it was the Tyrells behind the poisoning, but minor complaint.

:P They deserve their own "Rains of Castamere" after this!

Lol the most elequant diss I heard in a while 

"In some places, the highborn frown on those of low birth. In other places, the rape and murder of women and children is considered distasteful. What a fortunate thing for you, former Queen Regentthat your daughter Myrcella has been sent to live in the latter sort of place."

Oberyn is quite a cool character. 

Yeah, that was brilliant. I never expected the show to go full-on Inigo Montoya mode for Oberyn but it suits him soo much. Epic.  :bravo:

• Like 1

need to spam some Sanrion  :wub:

:therethere:

thank you thank you GRRM for them

esp the handholding

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

cant believe that i got this much from this ep! they were almoist back to their 3x10 dynamic Posted Image

She's finally free from king's landing so at least there's that

• Like 1

Our kind and beloved king Joffrey of the houses Lannister and Baratheon has been poisoned. :( May his glorious reign be remembered until the end of days. His cowardly murderers shall be punished swiftly, keeping with the nature of his kingship!In all seriousness, bravo Jack Gleeson, hands down the best performance of the show. I still don't understand how he hasn't got an Emmy yet. I don't think any character has ever been so hated as Joffrey was. Too bad he doesn't want to act anymore, let's hope he changes his mind.

Edited by darkelf of Dragonstone
  • Like 1

Are they going to reveal soon who is at fault or they going for the "who killed JR" angle 

Yes. If they follow the book you should know by the end of next episode all the major players behind the poisoning.

Very good episode. Very satisfying death. Sad to see Joffrey go since he's a villain we love to hate. Luckily for us, the fall of Joffrey heralds the Rise of Roose and Ramsey as our main villains to love to hate.