Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Its a good sunday when you wake up late lol had breakfast at 10am and watched the season 3 premiere.daenerys meets sir barristan the brave , poor jorah he's not her only counsel now , jon is a wildling , cersei and maergery have just started their who's the queenest of them all little spat aww! I'm going to make a salmon pizza so I guess I'll watch episode 2 as I do that Ciao peeps I'm getting there a bit slower than I expected lol but I was terribly busy last week

• Like 1

Its a good sunday when you wake up late lol had breakfast at 10am and watched the season 3 premiere.daenerys meets sir barristan the brave , poor jorah he's not her only counsel now , jon is a wildling , cersei and maergery have just started their who's the queenest of them all little spat aww!I'm going to make a salmon pizza so I guess I'll watch episode 2 as I do thatCiao peeps I'm getting there a bit slower than I expected lol but I was terribly busy last week

Season 3 was probably my favorite so far even with having the most deviations from the book.

S03E04 is one of my fav when daenerys stuns the slaver that insulted her the entire episode and dracaryses his sorry ass to a burning hell and also shows jorah and barristan that she is smart and can strategize and they are only her counselors they don't make decisions for her AWW

• Like 1

S03E04 is one of my fav when daenerys stuns the slaver that insulted her the entire episode and dracaryses his sorry ass to a burning hell and also shows jorah and barristan that she is smart and can strategize and they are only her counselors they don't make decisions for her AWW

Best scene of the entire series so far, IMO.