Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

speaking of Tommenwith the recasting its hard to get used to itesp considering Bran havent aged so rapidly  :huh: ratings are good!!

UPDATED: After surging to a record-breaking haul for its fourth premiere, promptly locking down a two-season renewal, Sunday's significant episode earns a mostly even 6.3 million viewers.Game of Thrones remained in enviable shape for the second episode of its fourth season. A week after premiering to a record-breaking 6.6 million viewers, the HBO drama notched its second-biggest episode to date with 6.3 million viewers.Sunday's episode of Game of Thrones, which dispatched one of the series' central characters, was off just 2 percent from the premiere by the end of the night. It took in 8 million viewers with a 11 p.m. encore. Compared to the second episode last season, the show was up a massive 48 percent.The stamina bodes well for Game of Thrones' gross viewership. Last season saw the show jump to a weekly average of 14.4 million viewers across platforms, making it the pay cable network's biggest series on the air.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-game-thrones-loses-695943

:excited:

• Like 1

aw I def hope that Loras is NOT dead  :angry:

precious Jack  :wub:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

This kid is a class act.

Why would Loras be dead?

On the show, I mean.

In the books, I am starting to also believe that he's not dead or even injured - Aurane Waters probably lied to Cersei about that.

ETA - Ok, now I see why you said that. Because of something I said :lol:

I shall refuse to believe that Loras is dead until we actually get a POV at Dragonstone.

Agreed, per my above spoiler tag.

Edited by aDIM Stormborn

About Loras (book 4 spoilers)

At no point does anyone every report that he has died. The report is that he's been severely injured/burned when Dragonstone defenders dropped a pot of boiling oil on him.

There's certainly reason to disbelieve the story, but Aurane Waters is not in cahoots with the Tyrells since a Arianne chapter from Winds that Martin released shows that Auranne has taken his ships to the Stepstones to become a Pirate King of sorts. It's more likely he still has some loyalty to Stannis than some new Tyrell alleigiance. People also think he may join up with either Aegon or Dany

Edited by Numbers of House Stark
  • Like 1

So, now the king will be Joeffrey's brother, right? He seems nice. :)

Tommen is by far the most sweet and genuinely innocent character in the series, too bad he had a sadist for a big brother and a controlling, power-hungry bitch of a mother.

Edited by Kingslayer

Now it makes sense why I was confused about spoiler of s4e2 I had forgotten tyrion and sansa wedding took place in s03e08 which I'm watching right now , think I'll wait till tomorrow to watch the infamous red wedding , don't know that I want to sleep on that !

lol Loras isnt dead so its not a spoiler  :P

The sass off between Tywin and Olenna in S3 is one of my favorite scenes in the entire series so far.

yes Tyleanna is a new ship of the moment along with Loberyn & Lomie  ;) 

speaking of that convo betw Cersei & Bri 

it was like straight out of bad soaps throwing shippers a bone  :huh: like where's the SUBTLETY guys!?

same with my bb & Shae

WTF was that! I much prefered their sl from the books

• Like 2

And here I am , no ten ways around its nighttime in episode 9 , poor arya so close and never so far ... Thanks the old gods arya didn't quite make it! This is not easy to rewatch oh but the falseness and treachery behind all that wine and music ooohhhhThe villainy of the freys goes deeper than a sceptic tank ughhh they are swines swines I tell ya Duplicitous backstabbing swines I'm starting to feel sick in my stomach haven't watch this since last year when it aired ughhh There goes the bride and groom ughI need to do something upbeat today to wash the taste of this disloyal treachery out of my mouth And here we are the last 9 minute of the episode its going to be hell aww man do I have too?

• Like 1

That was brutal! Brutaaaaallll and appropriately credits run silently coz nothing else to add The lanisters send their regards indeed...Wasn't easier seeing it a 2nd time , that was just fucked up ! Oh well episode 10 to go and some retribution coming for us starks in s4 , I'm going to become a faceless assasin and kill all the boltons , freys and lanisters (save tyrion he's a lanister by accident)