Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

that tumblr recap is fun!

thx!

Gwen was cast in MJ!  :wub: pretty happy for her

http://www.screendaily.com/news/production/monaghan-dinklage-join-sonys-pixels/5070409.article

Yay Margaery and Brienne reunite yet again! This time for a revolution in Panem. :)

Edited by Spidey Freak of Highgarden
  • Like 1

'Game Of Thrones' Season Four Premiere Sets New Series Record

'Game of Thrones' Renewed for Fifth and Sixth Seasons by HBO

So much for the people swearing they would never watch Game Of Thrones again after what happened at the Red Wedding  :rolleyes:

Don't worry people will be really happy this time next week that will bring any stragglers back

• Like 2

Unless it will be cut. I'm affraid it will, same with Greyjoys.

Nooo, they need to pad Seasons 5 and 6 with something until Winds of Winter comes out. To be honest though, it would probably be for the better if they trim down the Greyjoy subplot as their POV chapters are usually the dullest in the books. :P

But Martells should be fleshed out. The followup to the Myrcella plotline should've been in S4.

Nooo, they need to pad Seasons 5 and 6 with something until Winds of Winter comes out. To be honest though, it would probably be for the better if they trim down the Greyjoy subplot as their POV chapters are usually the dullest in the books. :P

But Martells should be fleshed out. The followup to the Myrcella plotline should've been in S4.

I don't think they're going to wait that long for Martin. The showrunners have already said that they are going to finish the whole series in 8 seasons max, maybe only 7 so I doubt they'll take ADWD past season 5 or the early part of season 6. If tWoW isn't done by then we readers and GRRM are going to be out of luck  :(

I don't think they're going to wait that long for Martin. The showrunners have already said that they are going to finish the whole series in 8 seasons max, maybe only 7 so I doubt they'll take ADWD past season 5 or the early part of season 6. If tWoW isn't done by then we readers and GRRM are going to be out of luck  :(

Correct me if I'm wrong.  They'll go 7-8 seasons and wait for the final book.  When the final book is released they'll make a 2-hour film to wrap things up.  Is that right?  

Or, will the series finish the story no matter how the books turn out?

Correct me if I'm wrong.  They'll go 7-8 seasons and wait for the final book.  When the final book is released they'll make a 2-hour film to wrap things up.  Is that right?  

Or, will the series finish the story no matter how the books turn out?

I think Martin has said he would like a feature film, but he also wants 10 seasons so he can take his time writing haha. HBO hasn't ruled out a prequel movie or something but since Dan Weis and David Benioff have already discussed at length with George about what happens in A Dream of Spring they will probably just finish it before him which would be unfortunate but I guess I understand. They already aged the child characters in the cast and the actors are quickly becoming adults. You don't want a 20 year old guy as Bran who is 8 years old in the books and Emilia Clarke is already twice as old as Daenerys is supposed to be. 

Edited by Kingslayer
  • Like 1

I think Martin has said he would like a feature film, but he also wants 10 seasons so he can take his time writing haha. HBO hasn't ruled out a prequel movie or something but since Dan Weis and David Benioff have already discussed at length with George about what happens in A Dream of Spring they will probably just finish it before him which would be unfortunate but I guess I understand. They already aged the child characters in the cast and the actors are quickly becoming adults. You don't want a 20 year old guy as Bran who is 8 years old in the books and Emilia Clarke is already twice as old as Daenerys is supposed to be. 

Please don't spoil the story for me since I haven't read the books but does Michael Jackson make an appearance?