rockNrollaDIM

JLAW

So many great photos from Oscars. They`ll make People`s End of the Year book.

Very true men are no where near as accepting particularly from what i've seen its hard for black men to come out in the UK are community is just not as accepting for some reason.

Yeha, men in general tend to be more regressive. I think it has to do with the role they have in the society.

So many great photos from Oscars. They`ll make People`s End of the Year book.

Yeha, men in general tend to be more regressive. I think it has to do with the role they have in the society.

What do u men in general and what do you mean by mens role in society?

What do u men in general and what do you mean by mens role in society?

Men take higher and more powerful positions in every society, it`s the way it is, and some of them require a level of conservativism and opposition to changes and progress. Such as religion, military and, to a degree, government and business.

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1

Good to repost it here.I posted in the Oscar thread.It sounds corny at first but the fact that she pulled it off says a ton about her determination, charisma and personality.The trolls who will try to hurt the Queen will be severly punished by the Jlaw council that is me, Fishnets and Silver Linings aDIM.Troll at your own risk, peasants.

JLaw Council :worthy:We totally are.

Good to repost it here.

I posted in the Oscar thread.

It sounds corny at first but the fact that she pulled it off says a ton about her determination, charisma and personality.

The trolls who will try to hurt the Queen will be severly punished by the Jlaw council that is me, Fishnets and Silver Linings aDIM.

Troll at your own risk, peasants.

Good Lord, lol.

I find Jennifer Lardence, Fatniss, or whatever you wanna call her, to be one of the most unlikable actresses going atm.  Shes kinda like Sarah Palin... quirky and odd with a childlike behavior topped off with a bizzare face.  What a fake bitch in interviews.

• Like 1

I like Jennifer Lawrence. She's a good actress, she's hot and she's funny in interviews... but man, some of those fucking fans. You'd think she created the cure for AIDs, Cancer, Alzheimer's, old age, bad looks and boredom in one pill or something.

• Like 4

Good to repost it here.

I posted in the Oscar thread.

It sounds corny at first but the fact that she pulled it off says a ton about her determination, charisma and personality.

The trolls who will try to hurt the Queen will be severly punished by the Jlaw council that is me, Fishnets and Silver Linings aDIM.

Troll at your own risk, peasants.

Oh god, JLaw mania at its worst. Completely in overdrive. 

She gets a thread before Meryl the Queen?!!!! 

Oh the horrors! 

Designing a Temple for Goddess Meryl takes time. :P There'll be a thread that properly honours Her Imperial Majesty up in the next few days. 

I like Jennifer Lawrence. She's a good actress, she's hot and she's funny in interviews... but man, some of those fucking fans. You'd think she created the cure for AIDs, Cancer, Alzheimer's, old age, bad looks and boredom in one pill or something.

You'd think she's Meryl Streep by the amount of worshipping they're doing :P

• Like 2