baumer

Breaking Dawn does 30.25 mill at midnights!!!

I just saw the birth scene online. I think they could have shown way more blood, but the cracking of bones was horrific to hear. Still, they could have gone more regarding the blood. I wanted to see blood spilling onto the floor.

Edited by Noctis

I just saw the birth scene online. I think they could have shown way more blood, but the cracking of bones was horrific to hear. Still, they could have gone more regarding the blood. I wanted to see blood spilling onto the floor.

Yes, the amount of blood wasn't realistic, but if you show too much blood it would've gotten an R rating. Hopefully they realease an R-rated DVD version with all the stuff they had to cut to make it PG13.

Yes, the amount of blood wasn't realistic, but if you show too much blood it would've gotten an R rating. Hopefully they realease an R-rated DVD version with all the stuff they had to cut to make it PG13.

I think just a few seconds of seeing blood spill onto the floor wouldn't have pushed it near R. What did you think of the film?

Toxic word of mouth? Everyone I know who's actually seen the movie, has liked it - most fans loved it. Now certain critics, who have always hated Twilight and sat down to watch the movie expecting to hate it - wow guess what, they hated it. That was entirely predictable, what wasn't predictable was the overwhelmingly positive fan reaction. Among all the Twilight fans I know, this is the only movie they all loved.

I heard a lot of positive WOM coming out of the theater. This film is very faithful to the book. If you are not a Twilight fan, I'm not really sure what you are doing at the fourth film. This is a very very good film for those of us who do like the books and the Twilight lore.

I think just a few seconds of seeing blood spill onto the floor wouldn't have pushed it near R.What did you think of the film?

I really liked it! I was surprised I liked it so much, as it could have gone very wrong - I agree with people who say the movie is better than the book. I was hoping they'd remove a few things from the book that I didn't like - they didn't, they stayed completely faithful to the book, but they successfully toned down some things:

For example, when you find out one of the wolf-pack imprints on a toddler in the book and you see them playing and it's just gross and weird. You barely notice this in the movie, if you hadn't read the book you wouldn't even notice it. Also, Edward opening the placenta with his teeth (gross), you don't actually see this on screen thank god!

So, I liked it - I want to see it again!

I heard a lot of positive WOM coming out of the theater. This film is very faithful to the book. If you are not a Twilight fan, I'm not really sure what you are doing at the fourth film. This is a very very good film for those of us who do like the books and the Twilight lore.

Yes, I've heard nothing but positive WOM for this.

I dont get how the Twilight Saga is more impressive domestic-wise when DH1 is the only HP film NM and Eclipse have surpassed in tickets. Even then, DH1 is the seventh film in its series' (in a span of 9 years) while NM and Eclipse is the second and third in its series' (in a span of 2 and 3 years). This would mean that Harry Potter did more than what Twilight is doing now 7 times. The only more impressive domestic feat that Twilight has is in its Midnight/Opening Day/Opening Weekend records which DH2 as its series' 8th film/10th year surpassed despite not being a big player in those areas in the first place.

Edited by sharpie