A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

1 hour ago, angeldelmito said:

nope, although it comes out 3 days after that spot. either way, it doesn't seem like much competition

I wouldn't be so sure. It feels like half of the west's adult population has read that book. It could do Gone Girl numbers.

Edited by Kraken
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, bapi said:

And I honestly think Pratt is not normal: "The thing inside me that drives me to go out and hunt is very animal. But the remorse, emotion and respect I feel, and the closeness to God that I feel when I'm out there, is my humanity."

It shouldn't really surprise me as every interview I've seen of Pratt suggests he's an empty Bro, but that's a douchey quote.

Edited by Hatebox
  • Like 3

I think Jennifer herself said in the Actress roundtable discussion that she did have her "first real sex scene" in this film. Then Cate Blanchett asked her did she mean penentration and Jennifer laughed and said No! Thank you for clarifying that! Or something like that, I did not see the interview just a gif with subtitles but it was quite memorable. I have not seen Like Crazy or Serena but maybe she had clothes on in those film or something?

• Like 1

We will have to wait, but if you read the original script you can find something like this :wacko:

7 minutes ago, A District 3 Engineer said:

We will have to wait, but if you read the original script you can find something like this :wacko:

Reveal hidden contents

If this didn't had a very good director and two huge stars, it would sound like a fanfic :ph34r:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stringer Bell Theory said:

Good God that's awful. 

It's bad but it fits because the most cringe worthy line is pretty much the reason for the main plot which is

Spoiler

his decision to steal her life and future because of how she looks

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Chinoiserie said:

I think Jennifer herself said in the Actress roundtable discussion that she did have her "first real sex scene" in this film. Then Cate Blanchett asked her did she mean penentration and Jennifer laughed and said No! Thank you for clarifying that! Or something like that, I did not see the interview just a gif with subtitles but it was quite memorable. I have not seen Like Crazy or Serena but maybe she had clothes on in those film or something?

SEE! I KNEW IT.