Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

I'm kind of wondering now if IM3 is geared more toward the adult crowd then the kid crowd that TA strongly appealed to based off Shane Black and his particular kind of humor with this?? That maybe that mIght be one of thE reasons why it didn't match TA OW??? :thinking: 

Stop making excuses just yet.

Nothing is set in stone

FRIDAY 11 PM, 6TH UPDATEMore refined numbers from my sources are $65M-$70M for Friday and $165M-$170M (up to $175M) for the weekend.

There you go Red.  It'll be on the high side

• Like 2

I'm kind of wondering now if IM3 is geared more toward the adult crowd then the kid crowd that TA strongly appealed to based off Shane Black and his particular kind of humor with this?? That maybe that mIght be one of thE reasons why it didn't match TA OW??? :thinking: 

Ha ha. 65 M - 70 M is still big.

LOL, well I'm just thinking about how this ultra conservative town will react to it. The people here are about as conservative as you'll find in the United States. I would think most of the male adults and teenage males will laugh their asses off at it, but the soccer mom types are probably not gonna be happy.

Soccer moms need to shove a vibrator up there pussies.
  • Like 1