Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

:lol:

Who's most wasted in that movie: Cyclops, Mystique, Rogue or Angel?

There are just sooooo many characters in that movie and almost none of them do anything

Juggernaut gets defeated by a little girl, so I'll say the big red guy is the most wasted character in the film.

There are just sooooo many characters in that movie and almost none of them do anything

Pro-tip: Don't make the big epic finale of your trilogy 90 minutes long. 

Skip the latter, yikes.

I always watch it for the Sam Rockwell :D

Cyclops for sure. Bryan Singer really screwed over both movies. It's one thing to leave for Superman Returns, it's another to poach away Cyclops when the movie centers around JEAN GREY.

Juggernaut gets defeated by a little girl, so I'll say the big red guy is the most wasted character in the film.

Plus the guy who played him is just terrible. At least he's in like 4 or 5 scenes, though. More than you can say for the others  :lol: 

OK, I see my $ 30 000 are safe now. So instead of seeng IM3 for the sixth, I went seeing Oblivion for the NINTH time now. It was a good decision.

Hobbies, there are lots of them.
  • Like 1

New MoS spot just played during the Knicks-Pacers game. Reused footage but damn if it isn't great

Edited by Chewy

Wow, just got back from a 24-hour sci-fi movie marathon, and that Iron Man 3 number is INCREDIBLE!!!!

Damn! What were the (12?) movies they showed?
  • Like 1

Plus the guy who played him is just terrible. At least he's in like 4 or 5 scenes, though. More than you can say for the others  :lol: 

Guess it depends on what you consider to be a waste. If you are talking only screentime, then yeah that's true. But 3 of the 4 characters you listed already had a ton of screentime and character development in the previous two movies. X3 was Juggernauts debut on film and they ruined him. Loved that character in the cartoon when I was a kid, so it felt like a HUGE waste in the movie. Angel was also wasted in the movie, no doubt. But I've never cared about that character so it didn't bother me as much as Juggernaut's treatment.

• Like 1