Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Your OW has to be 125M-130M, right? Midnights? Under 10M?

Mid - 25M

OD - 69M

OW - 149M

DOM - 365M

Lowballing to the MAX.

If Sith had a record breaking midnight, and SW fans are the nuttiest loonies of them all, then is it unreasonable to think that midnights will account for at least 35 mill, if not close to DH2?

Remember LOTR adjusts to this much, so TH1 will make that much? :P

Sure, fair enough.  But we have 2 years to go over this dance.  I'll hold off for a while.  :)

So, even with the bottom end $62.8M Saturday, seems Iron Man 3's pretty much a lock for a $180M+ OW, no?

Should be 175M (reported) with those 2 days, means a 29%-30% drop on Sunday, not happening.

If Sith had a record breaking midnight, and SW fans are the nuttiest loonies of them all, then is it unreasonable to think that midnights will account for at least 35 mill, if not close to DH2?

Lowballing to the MAX.

Sure, fair enough. But we have 2 years to go over this dance. I'll hold off for a while. :)

Me too.I will be making some clubs in this regard after Summer 2014 is offer. Then we can discuss.For now...... let's focus on IM3.

:) 

The countdown to the billion's mark is officially set....7 days left to match the record held by TA, AVATAR and HPDH2.

Can it do it ?

Isn't it 5 days?