Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Well, thinking about Ironman 3, I definitely think there was one major thing missing. And, personally, I think the director needs to be held down against his will, with AC/DC branded on him so he knows to never ever forget to stick in an AC/DC song in a movie containing Ironman again!

• Like 2

Sunday seems to be higher then estimates...

Sunday business reminds me of TA levels around here... Not near that but pretty similar. 

Think should rise by min 2 million on Sunday... 

Also IM3 is locked for 1.2 billion 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 2

Well, thinking about Ironman 3, I definitely think there was one major thing missing. And, personally, I think the director needs to be held down against his will, with AC/DC branded on him so he knows to never ever forget to stick in an AC/DC song in a movie containing Ironman again!

Is it controversial if I say that I think AC DC suck ass? Someone I knew got the Iron Man 2 "soundtrack" and it was full of AC DC songs and they were all the same fucking thing.

Sunday seems to be higher then estimates...

Sunday business reminds me of TA levels around here... Not near that but pretty similar. 

Haha, thanks for the update. We can always count on you giving us one.  :P

The funniest part of Thor getting the shaft is that, during the montage - where Banner talks to the janitor, Fury throws the cards on the table and Stark and Cap hash it out, Stark fixes his suit, and Cap and everyone else boards the ship - all Thor does is look at his hammer and pick it up. LOL

• Like 1

Honestly on rewatch, the first 40 minutes are quite dull. Not until Thor arrives does it start picking up a bit.

Really? I love the whole movie, and when Captain America is my favorite of the Avengers, and Jeremy Renner probably my favorite actor for the past 3 or 4 years, what's not to like for me?