Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Great start with 15.6M. Let's wait for our Rth for more concrete number for overall Friday.  :D

And ruin all the fun on a Friday night?  :)

• Like 1

I hope some of you guys are just being sarcastic because if you're really putting this much stock on a film's box office performance, then you really need to reevaluate your lives.

... Then again, I'm in a box office forum so what the hell did I expect?

Writing stuff like this, pretend or not, isn't funny. Extremely immature even for this place.

Ok, ok, sorry.

Posted Image

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

I will kill myself if this happens.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You`re OS, you`re doing great job with TA Effect. It`s America and Canada! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Traitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dam you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

That's not true. BO.com was saying 66-68 earlier, then 65-67, and now 63-65. Each update has gotten smaller. Gitesh is a different reporter saying 58-64. Earlier in the day he said "60 and change."

It bottomed out at 58 m, now it's creeping back up to the mid 60's.

So the backlash has already started I see well I really liked it felt like a bond film to me

What backlash? WOM seems pretty good, not on par with TA but pretty good nonetheless. 

Ok, ok, sorry.

Posted Image

Don`t listen to heartless people who never loved a movie so much they felt like they were dying for their country. He wa snever an Internet warrior! He doesn`t know what it`s like to give all you have to a movie`s boxoffice.

• Like 1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You`re OS, you`re doing great job with TA Effect. It`s America and Canada! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Traitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dam you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Portugal. Iron Man 3 OW increased 5% or so from Iron Man 2 OW in admissions (in money there was bigger jump, from 0.4M to 0.570M). And now it is dropping like a rock on 2nd weekend. This place sucks.

Edited by CJohn