Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

MoS will not outgross this as much as I want it to.Star Trek, however...

There is defintely still hope for that. Very interesting summer ahead!

Just got back 2 hours ago. I'll post my proper thoughts later in the IM3 main thread where things are more calm, but my first thought after watching it is "I wanna adopt that kid Harley"  :wub:

I want to adopt Trevor:P

• Like 2

Just got back 2 hours ago. I'll post my proper thoughts later in the IM3 main thread where things are more calm, but my first thought after watching it is "I wanna adopt that kid Harley"  :wub:

Loved that kid as well. His interaction with Tony was probably the best part of the movie.  :D

• Like 1

Good thing about this movie opening up, is this clown was DEAD wrong about everything regarding this movie. It makes me hope Man of Steel is a catastrophic failure so the idiotic Nolanites will shut up for good. Marvel destroys DC.

See this is what Idont get....why am I a clown?  And why was I wrong about everything. I underestimated the international gross, but i have domestic at 340 mill.  What do u have it at bozo?

• Like 5

You thought MOS would make more than IM3?

No. I clearly said MoS wont outgross IM3.But I mean you never know what movies can break out during the Summer.Knicks are up by 6... Did they have a bigger lead?

You thought MOS would make more than IM3?

No. I clearly said MoS wont outgross IM3.But I mean you never know what movies can break out during the Summer.Knicks are up by 6... Did they have a bigger lead?

See this is what Idont get....why am I a clown?  And why was I wrong about everything. I underestimated the international gross, but i have domestic at 340 mill.  What do u have it at bozo?

Dude, he's not talking about you. ;) Azazel is the one he's talking about.  :lol:

Loved that kid as well. His interaction with Tony was probably the best part of the movie.  :D

Agreed. My favourite parts of the movie were actually the scenes with Tony, not Iron man.