Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Hello, Mods, why is this thread derailed by some irrelevant sports chatter? You guys raised a huge stink over derailment that was movie-related and this boring shit is allowed to go on? This convo is BORING AS FUCK! Worst derailment ever! Derailments are supposed to be fun but this Kicks vs Licks or whatever is a snooze.

Oh no! How will we cope?

Hello, Mods, why is this thread derailed by some irrelevant sports chatter? You guys raised a huge stink over derailment that was movie-related and this boring shit is allowed to go on? This convo is BORING AS FUCK! Worst derailment ever! Derailments are supposed to be fun but this Kicks vs Licks or whatever is a snooze.

Swishing and dishing by fishing.

The twist and the plot go hand in hand though.

Without using spoilers....i mean the the plot of the bad guys.

If IM3 did open to $58M on Friday than it would make $149M+ over the weekend. Quite low if you ask me.

Not really, 150M would be very solid in my book. This isn't TA and shouldn't be treated the same. Who knew, 5 years later after IM1  that IM will be on par with Batman as the top dog. Amazing job by RDJ, Marvel and Feige to make IM into an elite SH. :shades:  :shades:  :shades:

• Like 1

Worse than IM2's drops. That's how.

Not even close...check your numbers again...plus IM2 didn't have 15 mill midnights.

Let us just be calm remember last year? Avengers was reported as not a record ~60 million an ended up doing over 80.

TA was the best pop corn movie since i can't even remember. It was just too awesome to be true, WOM was off the charts.

IM3 is a good blockbuster; I liked it but I understand why it will induce some bitchfest.

Edited by The Futurist

This thread was on page 20 or so when I last looked in at 3pm local time. 

It's now page 70+ and 6 replies added as I type.

I"m just going to wait for Estimates....I feel discussion for the first preview/midnights of summer '13 is already a hot mess. 

• Like 2

Take one look at Chandler Parsons and embrace the hotness, then take back your comments

Posted Image

This is totally different. The Avengers was collapsing under the demand, and there were sellouts everywhere. That is definitely not the case for IM3.

I don't think anybody is predicting or expecting a $207M OW.

Take one look at Chandler Parsons and embrace the hotness, then take back your comments

Posted Image

Ok, they are gay, that`s a plus, but I`ve seen hotter, that`s a minus. Off with this derailment`s head!

IM2 dropped 10% and 32% on Sat/Sun....IM2 did 7.5 mill midnights.

IM3 will drop harder tomorrow because of the 15.6 mill midnights.  And a 30% drop on Sunday would be about 32-33 mill.