Neo

Wednesday #'s (IM3 - 8.1M) (let the meltdown begin) 200M in 6 days!

Reality is that in the UK Star Trek will do slightly better. I assume that trend will translate to the US crowd as well. Considering that big films coming up and IM3 will lose theatres quickly, I'd say Star Trek is in the driving seat.

St 425-430m, IM3 405-415m.

You Know Nothing Alfred!!!!!!!!!!  :rolleyes:  :D  :P  :P

You can't understand that? There's no hidden meaning there.

You don't think his numbers are unreasonable, but you don't think he's following models and only got those numbers because those are the numbers he wants to see. Gotcha! We good.

Reality is that in the UK Star Trek will do slightly better. I assume that trend will translate to the US crowd as well. Considering that big films coming up and IM3 will lose theatres quickly, I'd say Star Trek is in the driving seat.

So the same competition won't effect STID? lol, your hatred for IM3 is clouding your judgement.  ;)  :P

• Like 3

Man, even though I'm a Star Trek fanboy...

Posted Image

• Like 7

Trek 2 is going to do really well. I am expecting tracking to go up in its release weekend. But no way it makes 400M. It will make slightly above 300M. Best case scenario is 350M. But I suck at this and could be wrong(hopefully trek 2 breaks out and beats IM3).

Don't act like you are immune to it. You basically already decided Trek is not worth your money because it didn't start out with 90% + on RT.

No one want to see it with me as they want to watch Fast Six... Unlike people on this forum, I just don't like watching films by myself.

However I will 1000% watch it after Theaters as I loved ST 09

STiD isn`t making 400M. With FF6 and Hangover in its second weekend, no way. It has enormous direct comeptition. No matter how good it is the target audience won`t miss to see FF6 OW. They won`t see STiD again. It can get some spillovers but not enough to soften the drop too much.

I love meltdown threads. Just pure magic.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Its not a meltdown per say, just a select few people who were against this movie winning the year being happy over an entirely predictable Wed drop

• Like 2

St  09 did well as it was the movie of the month...

This time its not...

Meaning ST 2 will do well and make more then ST 09, but its not getting a 3X multiplier off a 4-day.

Edited by Lordmandeep

Lol. Just funny to follow. This will do almost the same as IM2 in multiplier. 2,45ish for a 420ish finish. Very nice. This was always going to be frontloaded. No biggie

• Like 3

I liked your post just so I had the satisfaction to press unlike......your opinion is WRONG!Posted Image

• Like 3