CJohn

Monday Numbers | The Great Gatsby - 4.4M | Iron Man 3 - 4.6M

Again stop assuming everyone who had problems with the movie are "fanboys". And I'm pretty sure TDKR got a better reception from fanboys the most

I was strictly talking about the fanboy nation. Of course there are members of the GA that will hate this, but clearly the majority don't.

TA effect -- after TA all of these marvel movies will likely play as family film. So many more families with kids are going to these movies. It's a huge part of the increase from 100M OW to 170M OW.

• Like 1

I was strictly talking about the fanboy nation. Of course there are members of the GA that will hate this, but clearly the majority don't.

some fanboys have legitimate points. I went and read some of their comments on various sites, and many explain their points intelligently and have bring up good points, it is just the crazy fanboys giving them a bad name. 

IM3 went from a serious movie to being a joke. Literally.

The 'joke' IMO was a brilliant counterpoint to Stark's ego. As in, there's no alter ego for him to fight. 

I don't know where the 'serious movie' idea came from. From the moment Eiffel 65 starts playing, I think you know what you're in for. 

• Like 4

The 'joke' IMO was a brilliant counterpoint to Stark's ego. As in, there's no alter ego for him to fight. I don't know where the 'serious movie' idea came from. From the moment Eiffel 65 starts playing, I think you know what you're in for.

I think people sometimes put too much stock into the villains. Like superhero movies live or die depending on just villains or something.The seriousness for me from IM3 came from Tony Stark's struggle with PTSD and panic attacks, and him coming to terms with the fact that at the end, the one he has to fight and overcome is himself.
  • Like 4