CJohn

Monday Numbers | The Great Gatsby - 4.4M | Iron Man 3 - 4.6M

Iron Man 3 behaving like a family movie will help it this weekend. But it will be a problem over Memorial Weekend with Epic arriving.

Epic`s gonna bomb,no? Looks awful.

Yeah, IM3 is a Saturday player.

So IM3 is still behaving like a family film.

And I've still no idea why it's behaving like a family film.

I`m sorry but haven`t you seen the movie? It plays like an Xmas special. It`s about Xmas and wishes coming true.

• Like 2

I`m sorry but haven`t you seen the movie? It plays like an Xmas special. It`s about Xmas and wishes coming true.

A Christmas movie... Not worth seeing until Stark becomes fat and dresses like Santa.

Still not as bad as SM3 or X3...

Jaws, Star Wars, Ghostbusters II and others had big opening weekends before Batman 89.

Before wide release, OWs weren't much to get excited about. It wasn't till the 80s that wider openings started. There were large OWs before BATMAN89, but that was the one that just crushed the previous record and started generating media buzz for the actual OW.
  • Like 5

IM3 will probably be around $340m by the end of the weekend.

Preach it brother, I've been saying that for a few days now as well.

IM3 is in excellent shape!! Those who choose to ride the roller coaster this week after the chili/cheese footlong due so of their own choosing.