CJohn

Monday Numbers | The Great Gatsby - 4.4M | Iron Man 3 - 4.6M

The obsession with the daily day to day box office numbers is quite fascinating more than the movie's number itself.. :thinking:

You're on a site called boxoffice.com BKB :lol:
  • Like 10

Now all we need is the obligatory:Die IM3 DieIt's behaving like a family filmWait for the weekendSTiD will crush thisAnd of course Marvel/DC wars :lol:

I think IM3 is dying, though something tells me it might be behaving like a family film, the weekend will be more telling, though STiD could crush it, of course Marvel is making DC its bitch right now though Man of Steel might have something to say about it.

• Like 5

have you folks seen the band new 2 and a half minute trailer for Agents Of Shield, just released this afternoon?

That looks lame. Why is Coulson still alive? Did he really need to be brought back? Is he a character with a fanbase?

• Like 1

I think IM3 is dying, though something tells me it might be behaving like a family film, the weekend will be more telling, though STiD could crush it, of course Marvel is making DC its bitch right now though Man of Steel might have something to say about it.

Yeah Star Trek will crush a bit I think. It's a big movie.

have you folks seen the band new 2 and a half minute trailer for Agents Of Shield, just released this afternoon?

Very cool....J.August Richards...alum of Whedon's show Angel. I'm curious as I ever was....welcome to Level 7!!

That looks lame. Why is Coulson still alive? Did he really need to be brought back? Is he a character with a fanbase?

Don't watch. Why do you care, it looks lame. Yes, but you don't care so I wouldn't expect you to understand. Again, yes...go watch more CSI or Survivor 27 then. 

Very cool....J.August Richards...alum of Whedon's show Angel. I'm curious as I ever was....welcome to Level 7!!

Don't watch. Why do you care, it looks lame. Yes, but you don't care so I wouldn't expect you to understand. Again, yes...go watch more CSI or Survivor 27 then. 

Downton Abbey

• Like 2