CJohn

Monday Numbers | The Great Gatsby - 4.4M | Iron Man 3 - 4.6M

Star Trek will handle the domestic trophy on plate for CF. IM3 might miss 400m. Still and amazing total, but somewhat disappointing after the second highest OW of all time. WoM is clearly not good. Its OS performance is incredibly good, but this is a domestic thread, so don't mention 1 billion when you're wiping your tears for missing 400m.

Edited by Alfred Beyond The Pines
  • Like 1

Star Trek will handle the domestic trophy on plate for CF. IM3 might miss 400m. Still and amazing total, but somewhat disappointing after the second highest OW of all time. WoM is clearly not good. Its OS performance is incredibly good, but this is a domestic thread, so don't mention 1 billion when you're wiping your tears for missing 400m.

nah it will scrape 400. But yes abit dissapointing after such a big opening but still good. Just hope Thor can achieve the same success.

• Like 1

Count your chickens Marvel fans, IM3 has two more days to make money.

LOL, WTF? 

They hatched and are rolling around the $1BILLION collected WW in less than a month. 

Haters still hanging on...is...well sad but priceless to watch. 

• Like 4

LOL, WTF? They hatched and are rolling around the $1BILLION collected WW in less than a month. Haters still hanging on...is...well sad but priceless to watch.

:lol: Alfred has access to numbers though. Could be seeing a trend we don't.

^^^^You know and I know that with the access we've already had that his statement was lunacy.He was trolling in a passive agressive manner and I was playing along.

I was sarcastic. :P

:lol:We'll see. You massively underpredicted the second weekend if I recall.

Count your chickens Marvel fans, IM3 has two more days to make money.

like STID is going to do gangbusters in NA :rolleyes:

with the competition coming , STID may not even match its predecessor's DOM cume :P

Edited by DASH