theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

Of course it is. But that's Alfred. :lol:

Well, everything is possible. Probable though? That's another story. But if it comes close to what he hope for, that's great.

Well, everything is possible. Probable though? That's another story. But if it comes close to what he hope for, that's great.

Sure but the movie was over predicted by quite a few people.

I'm not sure why anyone here is trying to talk about percentage increase from Thursday to Friday. As if that means anything in a case like this. Thursday was Thursday, Friday is a new day, simple as that. There is no relation between Thursday and Friday numbers.

Honestly after seeing the movie I feel it just wasnt as much fun as the first. It was not as fresh and some characters get pushed to the background for cucumber...cumberswash...cumbucket...whatever his name is

It's just as much fun. The film isn't even that dark. Certainly more fun than Iron Man. 

Edited by tonytr87
  • Like 2

why are people so surprised though? this is in range of what Trek is supposed to be doing. It looks to low to me here because I've seen so many 120/350, 115/400, 135/380 predicts, but blocking those and analyzing it, this is about right.