theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

There were movies that were just as bad and still grossed the same/more than hangover 2, but I don't see anyone complaining about it. This hate for that franchise is unbelievable.

We don't even know if they have seen the movies. lol

• Like 1

The review argument with the Fast and Furious franchise is Hi-la-ri-ous !Like yeah, this is the cinephile franchise that is getting raves from the New York Times and critic circles.Fast has momentum, gonorhea had none.

yeah,fast & furious is the Twilight of men,this kind of people don't give a shit about critics.

They don't look into reviews, but they look into movie quality. It might have a big Friday, but if the movie isn't good, the Word of mouth won't be good... and you know the whole deal.

The only thing that has to be good in F6 is the action. Those car driving stunts are everything.

In Fast film.

You need an interesting premise, nice cars, good action, bad ass characters, a good fight and some TNA.

There are two types of film people.

Something to fill your mind and something to entertain your mind.  

Edited by Lordmandeep

That Star Trek number... well, could have been worse. I hope next weekend Fast 6 explodes. 

Just arrived from The Great Gatsby. It was ok.

That's not how RT works though. The RT score just means that 88% of the critics that saw it, liked it.

I know that, what I mean is that 40% of critics should've taken issue with it when they didn't.The average is pretty high too. Edited by lab276

Paramount vice chairman Rob Moore said he is extremely pleased with the result, particularly overseas, where he says Into Darkness could ultimately double the $127 million earned by the 2009 film. And in North America, he believes word of mouth will be strong, based on the film's A CinemaScore and favorable reviews (the sequel has an 86 percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes, a good score for a commercial tentpole).