#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Someone said on Mojo that Naomi Watts was an a lister for being in King Kong and The Ring, she was just in the right things at the right time.

(I was saying that she was box office poison but they said no because of those but that Hillary Swank was bo poison...)

Yeah, people are confusing "flavor of the year" with A-list.

Edited by dashrendar44

Well, SLP was a hit because, hum, a gal was on every talk show and every award ceremony on American television every week during the January-February 2013 period to promote the movie.

J something ...

Every actor has flops. The Rock is one of the most well-known action stars on the planet, and the most relevant out of any of them. Vin Diesel, Ludacris, and Tyrese are incredibly famous as well- certainly not A-Listers, but big time celebrities.  Same goes for Bradley Cooper- prime Will Smith probably couldn't have made the Words a hit. He's becoming incredibly famous regardless

The Rock most of the time plays supporting roles or in an ensemble. "Faster", "Snitch"...he was the "Star" there, look what they made.

And Vin Diesel? Really? He made what the last 5 years? 3 Fast & Furious movies and Babylon A.D...

Tyrese Gibson? Supporting Actor in smaller roles.

Ludacris? Surely not a movie star.

• Like 2

Ed Helms annoys the shit outta me. I'm so glad The Office and Hangover both ended this month. That's both of his meal tickets gone.

He s 18 months from Celebrity rehab now.

• Like 1

He s 18 months from Celebrity rehab now.

As I said I just hear about him a lot from people my age :lol:

Now someone who annoys me is Betty White, I enjoy older comedy and all but I can't stand that lady.

• Like 1

I was trying to find another film. :P I could of said Case 39.

Barely in the marketing too. And a supporting character that dies very early. He also filmed it way before The Hangover was released.

• Like 1

Barely in the marketing too. And a supporting character that dies very early. He also filmed it way before The Hangover was released.

I thought we were done with this convo :P He is an a-lister, but he is close to one. How is that?

I know more people who would know who Zach G is. Not by name though since nobody seems to know how to pronounce his last name.

Yeah many people recognize him as the weirdo sporting a messy beard with an impossible greek name.

The day he shaves it, he'll basically kill his "career".

Edited by dashrendar44

As I said I just hear about him a lot from people my age :lol:

Now someone who annoys me is Betty White, I enjoy older comedy and all but I can't stand that lady.

You might stand her because she's your best bet at losing your virginity.

• Like 1

Yeah many people recognize him as the weirdo guy with a beard with an impossible greek name.

I'm surprised he didn't change it to make it easier. Quite a few stars have. (Walter Mathau has a really odd last name)

I thought we were done with this convo :P He isn't an a-lister, but he is close to one. How is that?

Seems fine.

Edited by CJohn

Ed Helms annoys the shit outta me. I'm so glad The Office and Hangover both ended this month. That's both of his meal tickets gone.

Im made I had to google him to fin out who ya was talking about.  I was Like OHHH him.

I dont know his name but I do recognize his face.

There are so many numbers to track this weekend, 3 openers and 3 holdovers. Rth is gonna have so much fun tonight  :lol:

Edited by Sam
  • Like 2