#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

It does however stop me from seeing her PMS driven delusions in all the threads  :)

I can't believe you have fishnets on Ignore :lol: Her PMS driven delusions are so fucking entertaining!

I can't believe you have fishnets on Ignore :lol: Her PMS driven delusions are so fucking entertaining!

I see her posts as writings of someone who is not mentally well. I find them more unsettling than funny.

• Like 13

I see her posts as writings of someone who is not mentally well. I find them more unsettling than funny.

I am disappointed with you Jack :P

That could be a good thing. Big scale Trek is fun, but, they can afford to rein it in a bit.

We haven't had a good ship vs. ship battle since Star Trek VI. Nemesis' space battle was decent I guess (one of the few non-suck things about the film) but the space fights in ST09 and STID have basically been "uber ship pounds on Enterprise/Kelvin/etc" for a minute or two.

• Like 2

• Founder / Operator

First contact had a bunch of non uber ships pounding on an uber ship in the beginning. ;)

By far Worf's best entrance into the movies. They stopped trying to explain it by the time Nemesis rolled around. It's practically an intended joke at that point. :lol:

• Like 2

First contact had a bunch of non uber ships pounding on an uber ship in the beginning. ;)

It was pretty brief though and aside from Worf conveniently getting beamed aboard from his DS9 ship and Picard using the Force to target the two-meter exhaust port nothing really happened other than some random Federation mook ships getting exploded quickly.

Overseas, Fast 6  is recording the biggest opening numbers ever for Universal, earning another $36 million on Friday for an estimated weekend gross of $150 million from 59 territories and a worldwide total north of $270 million through Monday.

Great start OS as well. It should do between 850-900M WW.  :D

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-fast-furious-6-558554

• Like 1