#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

It won't be ahead of After Earth, FF6, Now You See Me, Epic, or Star Trek. Might not even be ahead of IM3 either. 

Yep mentioned that on page um something :P

Fast 6 isn't doing much in the OC though. I'm hoping that picks up.

Interesting. I noticed it had a few sellouts at the Edwards Ontario. It ended up having 7 sellouts there last night! It's doing really well in LA too, obviously. :D

Fast Six and After Earth are going to have one hell of a battle next weekend. 

Legs will not be great but I think it has some advantage a bit due to it breaking out a bit more now and summer weekdays. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

It won't be ahead of After Earth, FF6, Now You See Me, Epic, or Star Trek. Might not even be ahead of IM3 either

That would be epic if happened  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Irvine Spectrum

Sell Outs

F6-1

Epic-1

Ho3-1

I don't know what's going on. OC seems kind of slow tonight. Not many sell outs. This theater is one of the busiest in the nation.

Could that have anything to do with the setting? Urban areas seem to be where the movie is blowing up. Irvine and Aliso are the complete opposite of that.

Yeah, I loved it myself. It's going to have great WOM.  :D  :D  :D

The crowd I was with was crazy. It's rare for people here in my country to clap during a movie. This one got 4 with a lot of wows and woahs. That scene when 

Diesel caught Rodriguez in midair was crazy. And of course Statham! People went nuts!

• Like 1