#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

The crowd I was with was crazy. It's rare for people here in my country to clap during a movie. This one got 4 with a lot of wows and woahs. That scene when 

Diesel caught Rodriguez in midair was crazy. And of course Statham! People went nuts!

Credit scene got a massive ovation. :shades: Sequel is setup perfectly and rumors of Liam Neeson would be awesome for F8.  :D  :D  :D

Theater is the busiest I've ever seen it outside an event film. Probably because of shitty weather. Fast Six had a line for the 11pm showing.

Fast Six DEFINES event film! Haha come on now.

• Like 1

Credit scene got a massive ovation. :shades: Sequel is setup perfectly and rumors of Liam Neeson would be awesome for F8.  :D  :D  :D

I'd like him better for Fast 9, assuming that would be the last film, since him as the final villain would be amazing. No one can threaten a man like him. And I want Statham to be in 8 and 9, not just 7.

Edited by Jay Beezy

It's doing gangbusters here in SoCal. I don't want to get too excited because I know that doesn't translate throughout the country.

I think we can expect good business from the South, west, and lower east coast. The Midwest and Northeast im not sure, but I think they should be decent.

I know they are 2 different studios...but...The Expendables Fast and Furious.

Nooo....keep Stallone away. And that's way too much testosterone/sausage fest.

Edited by jandrew

Could that have anything to do with the setting? Urban areas seem to be where the movie is blowing up. Irvine and Aliso are the complete opposite of that.

I was thinking that. But Ontario is not an urban area. But street racing is big out here. Aliso sold out their preview shows last night. So there is interest.

Edited by ECSTASY

I think we can expect good business from the South, west, and lower east coast. The Midwest and Northeast im not sure, but I think they should be decent.

I hate the weather going on right now. May is supposed to be when I start wearing shorts and not wear long pants at all until the end of summer temperatures. Today it got below 50 degrees.