#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

I'd like him better for Fast 9, assuming that would be the last film, since him as the final villain would be amazing. No one can threaten a man like him. And I want Statham to be in 8 and 9, not just 7.

That would work too. :D  It's amazing how much fast and furious series has grown.  :D

I think At World's End is the closest thing we have to compare for Fast 6. Both massive Memorial Weekend openers that opened on Friday.

Agreed-Indy 4 can't be compared since its first day was a Thursday.

No way it needs a 100 million 2nd weekend for that to happen... 

:lol: I will have to bring this back up when TA2 opens (By then people will be going what the heck are they talking about?)

I remember how similar Indy 4 and The Hangover 2 were in their openings. Both had consistent business all 5 days.

Yes they had no major day of the weekend either. All were about the same.

Where is TH3 doing the best at :P

That one theater in Atlanta, GA. But by best I don't mean against other movies. I mean it's doing the best business from what I've seen there.

I remember how similar Indy 4 and The Hangover 2 were in their openings. Both had consistent business all 5 days.

IJ4 and TF2 both had 5 straight days over 25 million. 

In terms of 5-day openers, those were very impressive openings. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

I hate the weather going on right now. May is supposed to be when I start wearing shorts and not wear long pants at all until the end of summer temperatures. Today it got below 50 degrees.

Where are you?