Dementeleus

This Is The End (2013)

This Is The End (2013)  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I loved this so freaking much. It has been years since I laughed this hard, and I also appreciated the horror vibes very much. All of the actors were great, in my opinion, so it was difficult for me to say who was the best. Rogen actually is better overall in the director's chair than Apatow ever was, and unlike most Apatow-gang productions, it doesn't run out out of steam in the final third.

9/10

Edited by JonnyCraig
  • Like 1

I thought it was freaking hilarious. One of the best comedies I've seen in the last 5 years. I had a very fun time at the theaters with my friends, who all love it by the way. Full of laughs and WTF moments. 

I'd love to watch it again in theater, but due to limited funds (yep, I'm a student, so I have specific fund set aside for movies  :P ) I can't do that. Definitely will watch it again when DVD/Bluray comes out  :)

This got an A- from me.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 3

Franco's motions are hilarious here. Of course, as are all of McBride's lines.

This will go down as one of the funniest scenes in the history of film.  Up there with the rumble in Anchorman, Goony Goo Goo in Delirious and any other hysterically funny scene in any films.

• Like 1

Baruchel as they enter the neighbor's house: let's split upCraig's response: what the fuck you think this is? Scooby Doo?Alright, let's just get it over with and talk about the elephant in the room.Elephant in the room?He's talking about about Craig because of his weight. Everyone goes off on tangents as Franco let's out a "that's racist" lmaoYou don't evn know what the fuck gluten is. So many classic lines that had me in tears. Comedy of the yr. Shame it's box office total will be lower than some really shit comedies out there.

• Like 2

This movie is amazing. I saw it on Friday night and it was hilarious. So many great moments in this movie. I pretty much every minute in the movie I was laughing.  The whole crew worked well together.  The writing in the movie is so great. I loved all the references in the movie. I loved "The exorcism of Jonah Hill"

• Like 2

I did love it overall, but I felt it kind of lost it's way once they left Franco's house, I also could have done without the last five minutes. It's not to do with me being atheist but rather it not being very funny.

The decapitation scene made me cry.