Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Wow MU could crack 100M OW if the OD increases by 1-2M. Astonishing!

And very solid for World War Z.

I'm happy for them, at least they are not rotten, unlike MoS. I have to admit that MoS had a sensational OW, but its legs since then were toxic. I expect it to barely crack 300M, best case scenario. MU2 might head toward a 350M IMO, while WWZ towards a 175M. Solid.

Dory is going to be massive, massive, massive in 2015. As hyped as SW7 and TA2 and MJ2 are going to be, my very early prediction is that Dory wins the year (domestically)

You're saying it will win the year in which Avengers 2 and Avatar 2 are released? Good luck with that.  :D

Wow MU could crack 100M OW if the OD increases by 1-2M. Astonishing! And very solid for World War Z. I'm happy for them, at least they are not rotten, unlike MoS. I have to admit that MoS had a sensational OW, but its legs since then were toxic. I expect it to barely crack 300M, best case scenario. MU2 might head toward a 350M IMO, while WWZ towards a 175M. Solid.

Saw World War Z last night. It's legs are going to be terrible, IMO.The definition of meh.

Despicable Me didn't cut off TS3's run at all. Two family movies can coexist in the summer. It's not a big deal.

Monsters University isn't Toy Story 3 and Despicable Me was a bigger hit than any of us expected. Also there was 3-4 weeks between them. DM2 is about to drop in 2 weeks.