Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Cool.. Still you see no reason it could breakout going by the very enticing and memorizing trailers Ric?

What are you predicts domestic and OS?

No. It looks like an internet nerd flick, imho. It'll be like drive or kts on a much larger and more expensive scale. 

I'm thinking 100-150 million DOM and maybe 300M WW. 

• Like 1

Im a little surprised too. Be interesting to see how wom shakes out as well, especially after those production troubles.

The trailers for WWZ have been at every movie I've seen in the last month or so ... and been seeing more and more on television. 

Whether people would react and go was the question.

• Like 1

For PR-the only person I know that is really wanting to see it is my 10 year old nephew. Yes-a 10 year old wants to see a Del Torro film more then adults :P

Reactions at the trailer when I saw MOS:

"Where is Godzilla!""Okay looks like Transformers but not as good"

The trailers for WWZ have been at every movie I've seen in the last month or so ... and been seeing more and more on television. 

Whether people would react and go was the question.

Saw the trailer a few times-for films this Summer the ones I've seen at the most films are/were Fast 6, Lone Ranger and WHD.

WWZ is just wow. Who called 60m?

i think baumer was one of the few and the first to believe it could push brad into the war of the worlds realm BO alumni.

Big props to Baumer man!!.. Shoot I thought it looked like a generic Zombie film. Looks like based on baumers statement and reviews looking good and Im a pitt fan..The Kal is going to be contributing to Z's BO bounty indeed! :)

• Like 1

WWZ to me almost feel like TGG cranking up. I see crazy interest for both movies among my college crowd, and they both break out. Gotta learn to trust my college peers interest more from now on  :)

Edited by Sam

Well seems like tons of people want to see TLR out here :P (Which is the  same in Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, California, Texas, Montana and a few other places as I brought up before in the TLR thread.)