Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Would u prefer I said statistically speaking women are more emotional creatures than men?

Well you said "emotionally weaker".  I'd like to see the statistics on that.

TS3 is actually the only movie I've really cried in since I've been a teen. Several movies I've gotten misty eyed, but no full on tears like TS3. Dogs dying will pretty much always get me misty though...

I never cried when a dog died. I was pretty sad in I am Legend, but that was because that dog was Will Smith's only friend, not because it was a dog.

I remember a lot about that time. Batman merchandise was everywhere. I remember being at the grocery store and my mom getting the Batman cereal for me. I remember getting to take a picture with a life size poster/statue of Keaton's Batman. I remember Elfman's music hitting me like a freight train when we went to see the movie. I remember the theater being packed and the introduction before the movie was very interesting. It was like a camera panning a coliseum of some sort. I remember being mad/sad when Batman's plane crashed.

The other big movie I remember seeing at that age was The Little Mermaid. A little later it was films like Home Alone, Terminator 2, Batman Returns, and Home Alone 2.

Damn, wish I had that kind of memory of being 3! Life pretty much starts at 5 for me. :P

• Like 1

I mean I am very sensitive, maybe it is because I know the movies are (usually) fake?

Sensitive? HAH. You're a god damn Terminator sent from the future. JOHN CONNOR ISN'T HERE.

I never cried when a dog died. I was pretty sad in I am Legend, but that was because that dog was Will Smith's only friend, not because it was a dog.

I'd much rather see a human die than a dog, no joke. Yes I know I should probably seek help about that. :lol:

• Like 1

I'd much rather see a human die than a dog, no joke. Yes I know I should probably seek help about that. :lol:

Me too, but usually only when I'm looking to watch a sad movie that I hope will make me cry. (Don't know WHY I want that, but whatever. I just want to let it out sometimes, so I'm giving myself a reason so friends/parents don't think I have problems or something - Although my guess is that I'm not so far from having some)